Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fantasy Football

Alright guys, anyone out there like to join a NFL Fantasy Football league.

We run a 12 team leage and we all put $25 and there is a 1st and 2nd money prize.

We allow you to keep 4 players from your previous year's team. So if you join you would have to take over the team that left last year (WHICH HAS SEVERAL GOOD KEEPERS on it)
1) McGahee
2) Carson Palmer
3) Chad Johnson
4) L Coles
5) Cutler

We do a live draft (live from your own computer). I always thought Fantasy football was dumb until i tried it and now it is entertaining, helps me enjoy NFL more, and gets me an opportunity to pocket some of your money.
If you interested let me know. We have 1 slot to fill
my email is brandonpayne77@gmail.com if you interested in some more details

i know some of you like football and winning some money

No comments: