Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BP's Is Still Alive

So it has been awhile since I have blogged because lets face it, I so often find better things to do than to let the world know what I am doing in my private life. I spend all day on my computer as a software engineer just to come home to spend more time on my computer paragraphing my thoughts or my daily actions in a small essay...NOT BP. However, call me a hypo (that is short for hypocrite for all you know BP thinking folks) because for some reason I have an itch to blog today.

So what has BP been doing besides not telling the world that I am DA MAN, well --
1) I recently took a new job at BAE Systems. It was a very smart and good move for me besides the 55 minute drive I now have.
2) I finally defeated my unicorn of going undefeated on Heisman level of NCAA football. I perfected the option offense and created a new defensive scheme that involves putting speed everywhere besides the DL (yes i have HBs at LB and WR at CB now). I won multiple National Championships with Auburn and Utep.
3) I moved on to online play for NCAA 2009 now and currently i had to let my wife hide the game from me because I went on a 9 game losing streak and started thinking bad thoughts in my head.
4) I got a donkey for Christmas. His name is Yosemenit (or Yo-yo for short). He currently is being kept in the lot because he loves to chase the cows. Even though it is funny seeing Yo-Yo run full blast and blasting his donkey noise (he-ha-he-ha) at the top of lungs as he chases a momma cow, it just not healthy for the cows. Hopefully if Erin and I can buy some land soon he can come live with us instead of possibly being sold (dad said we could neuter him but just try and picture thatNOT Happening)
5) Got a new car---sweet
6) have 2 dogs now..Cooper (aka Coop City city, Mr. Cooper, the coopster, coop) who just turned 1 year and 5 months old (gold retriver) and Paisley who just turned 1 year old (she is a shi-poo)
7)got my first and only blog comment on I HATE CHARTER and yep i still hate charter
8) i gained 30 pounds and lost 28 pounds
9) i hate politics and the whole washington DC needs to return to a high school economic class

well my blogging desire just took a hit for some reason..i have one more post to do and twittering and texting but i may have to wait awhile because i am losing the desire

joke time: what is the difference between a porkypine and a guy driving a BMW.
Answer: with the BMW, the prick is inside....HAHAHAHAHAHAH

No comments: