Thursday, June 25, 2009

Update to Age Old Debate

Alright guys and girls, this is by no means to change anyone's opinion but several comments are comming back relating only to high school and peeps saying it is a dirty move. This is fine...to each his own

BUT, take this into consideration. In basketball when a player fouls another player on a fast break to send the offensive player to the foul line to make him "EARN" the points, do you call it dirty. I don't (unless you intentionally hurt the guy). BP will tell LBP to foul the guy (unless he has 4 fouls) and send him to the line.

Different sports but same scenerio...think about it...think about it

But like i said, to each his own. Not trying to change anyone's mind just trying to make sure the scenerio is seen across the board.

Things to REMEMBER: If your kid is playing against LBP, remember to teach them to be ready for a hard foul on a fast break or to get some hands all up in their facemask if they beat LBP on the route. This is also pending I ever have a little boy and he is some what atheltic. He will probably be like me and only play tennis which i think if LBP jumps across the net to whack the other tennis player in the head to keep him from hitting the ball back..he would totally be disqualified but at the same time he would go to the olympics because WHAT SPEED THE BOY HAS

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baggett again. Who the hell is LBP? And yes, it is dirty to intentionally foul in basketball too. Why would you do that unless you were angry or losing? Both of those are your fault. Quit bieng a douche, man up, and deal with the consquences of you sucking.

Mark Brooks said...

Rules are rules. I think it is good strategy to foul on purpose to stop the clock. As far as football it is the same thing. They should change the pass interference rules if people don't like it.

Adam Baxter said...

Its part of the game. But its pretty weak to not own up to the fact you got beat.

carmen hampton said...

my little girl plays basketball at the downtown y, and they dont lets you foul on purpose. my boyfriend says that rule is junk and tells her to do it anyway. he's kind of a scrub though, always texting other girls and so. i can't break up with him though cuz he is my shift manager.

Naomi Swords said...

BAGGETT! I've been trying to get in touch with you for weeks! What the crap, taking me out, getting me drunk, having sex, and leaving without saying a word! Not cool. I thought we had fun together? You better call or text me soon.

Anonymous said...

What the hell? I told you at the beginning it was just for fun, that I didn't want anything long term. I have enough problems in my life without some crazy whore wigging out on me. Thanks to you it burns when I piss now.

Anonymous said...

I heard a rumor that you and your wife are expecting. Congrats. Don't be surprised if the kid comes out looking like me, if you know what I'm saying. When the BP is away, the Baggett will play!